Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Hey NYJ

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WoW, looky looky everybody it's T~ Wusssssuuuupppp. T, I put a bid on the item, Ghost in a jar, in a Ghost jar. Hahahahaha... I got your email, I was in bed [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] I was tired, busy weekend and all. Stop by to say hello again. Say bye to T~ everybody. [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] Byeeeeeeeeeeee. NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning NYJ!
    Good morning and welcome tdgrrl!

    Nice 2 C U [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tdgrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey NYJ~
    Lookey, lookey who is here. You told me to register so here I am! Did you put a bid in for me on the Ghost in a jar? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Well, I have been watching this board for about a year now and finally thought I would get on here. It has been nice watching all of you for the most part get along (so different from other boards-nice to see). Well, NYJ, I will talk to you soon. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome TDGrrl, Glad to have you on board, Most of the people here are really Kool, just watch out for The NYJ and The Guster, [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] . Just jokein'... Hope to see ya'll in [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] Saturday Nite, Come join us TDGrrl... Peace from the Beanfield...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Maybe we can stir up some excitement with new blood on the board. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] No, I'm really an [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] Tdgrrl, but, then again, you ALREADY know that, DON'T YOU!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] Ha...
    Oh Julie~ give Ella a Wham, Zam, Pow for me would you pleazzzzze. Hee, hee... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi td, any friend of nyj is a friend of ours.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Oh Charlie~ what a Sweetie YOU are. I just got off the [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] with the new blood of the board Tdgrrl. All I can say T~ is: UNO's anyone!!! [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] and look it has pepperoni on it too T~ I'm in [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] heaven... Uno's the BEST [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] in NYC and it's in the willage area too! Hahaha... Pleasent dreams T~

  8. #8
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    It's torture, I say, Torture... Uno's [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] here I come, wednesday babe and I'm gonna have a cold [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] to go with it. Ha... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member tdgrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't you worry, I will be in NYC in the Willage soon to get mine (Uno's) [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks for all the "welcomes" from all. I can't say that I will post as much as NYJ, cuz I need some sleep, but I will be around and it is nice to talk to you all. Like I said, I have been observing for a long time. Keep Rockin'
    ~T~
    oh yeah, NYJ, have a cup [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] !
    I will talk to you tomorrow.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member tdgrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah, almost forgot NYJ, is [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] supposed to be the "golden" one? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic